Situated in the grounds of St. Paul’s Church in Glenageary, this contemporary new community centre sits happily alongside the 19th century church.
Built with a steel frame, glass and timber cladding, this two storey over basement building comprises a large glazed entrance, leading to the main sports hall, multiple meeting rooms, catering facilities and kitchen, toilets and storage. Works also included full landscaping and rebuilding of original entrance wall and piers. A welcome addition to the local community and parish of St. Paul’s, it was opened by President Mary McAleese in 2007.
Location Glenageary, Co. Dublin
Surface 1200 m2
Year Completed 2007
Client St. Paul’s Parish
Architect Scott Tallon Walker
Quantity Surveyors Davis Langdon PKS